Monday, October 20, 2008

thankiu my dear frenz...

this blog should had been posted yesterday..but since yesterday... i have been sick.... stomach ache... dunno what i had been eating inside... haha... make me sleep whole day already after i reach home about 3pm something....
just wanted t osay thanks to two of my dear frenz.... which one of the fren letting me overnite at her house... cos i dun hv any transport to go back home after my collegue wedding dinner... and which another fren fetch me back to klang the other day... altou i other meaning i am asking them to go klang to eat sushi and to meet up cos we long time didnt meet up... but we all also know the real reason ... haha... is to fetch me back.. hoho... so greatful to have them as my frenz... yaya... i m miss "bue pai seh"... hohoho... thankiu for both of them for didnt say ' No' to me... hehehe... thankiu may and boon yi... :)

No comments: