Wednesday, October 29, 2008

previous year present...

oh gosh, today finally found some time to go for an exercise... and still have sometime to go for a steam bath to relax myself... hehe...

every time whenever i m steam bath'ing... always trying to relax myself... thinking back what actually my life had been so far... what actually i always say.... ' i am so fan'... and so on...

then suddenly today think of .... my birthday is coming... hehehe... count down = 12 days... hehe... then suddenly think back... what actually previous year what actually my collegue gave me as my present... yup.... an bracelet... which actually cost RM150... but actually in Aeon Bukit Tinggi i saw the same bracelet...but only cost about RM70++... its actually so called the 'energy bracelet'.... if not mistaken la... hehe....

let u all have a look.. --->




but... unfortunately, it had actually broken... in the dunno 3rd month or 4th month i wore it..........
so sad.... then gave back my colleague... as she say her brother know how to fix it... but.... haha... unfortunately also... my colleague didn't even give me back...till now... haiz... 'mian qiang shi mei you xing fu de'... just let it be... this what i think... he always say difficult to find the suitable 'accessory' to fix it... hmm... dunno la... no heart means no heart... if got heart where will say can't find de... "MEI YOU SHEN ME SHI QIAN SHI BE KE NENG DE...ZHI SHI YOU MEI YOU XIN ER YI".... sometimes i think... hahaha... so bad if i think like this rite... but sometimes really hard to make me not to think like this...
time is really change everything... we can't really control it... and just let it be... right :)

As for this year... my very funny dear... which her birthday is just one day after mine... was asking me... what i want for my birthday... haha... and for sure.... i dunno yet... haha... and i also asking her what she want.... very funny....cos both of us really dunno what to buy for each other ... ya... i told her... i want a camera... haha... cos recently i really thinking of buying myself a camera... haha.....

and thanks for hazel for introducing me this Adobe Photoshop CS3 software... haha.... helps me to edit all my pimple... haha....

SAmple :









haha... blur effect... and without pimple... so happy... altough this is not true me la... hohoho...








and another thing... my dear... no matter what is my present... i will be appreciate it very much...even if u only give me a Happy birthday wishes .... cos i appreciate our frieendship and i believe our friendship will be long lasting... haha.... so 'ROU MA" rite.... yala....u definitely WON'T be able to listen these word from my mouth de... haha.... cos i dunno how to express my real feeling de ma... haha... i m sure u all know me well... but so sad my collegue no... hmm... forget it...

and finally, haha... i wrote my blog in english... oh gosh... so broken english rite... trust me.. will improve myself.... some time after... haha :)

1 comment:

Hazel said...

wah..sumbody know how to edit nice pic liao wo..got improvement and patience..haha