Thursday, April 2, 2009

bad bad bad explanation...

Count in today... already second customer say that what I explained to them, make them so confuse...

I also dunno why.... previously... dun have complain like this... haiz... sometimes... dunno lar....
Since small, I also agreed that my explanation skill is not good.... cos since in primary school... all those mandarin essay, sure got one part is judge on our explanation skill(发表)... but mostly for this one.... I always get the lowest marks.... haha...

ok lar... I never even deny that my explanation skill is not good... because its really not good...
Thats why I also dun like work that needs to explain so much... who knows.... I had choose a work that.... NEED explanation, and also need to attend customer... omg... what am I doing...? haha... not do not do also work in this company 1 year plus already... haha....

Sometimes.... maybe is me, really need to improve myself on my explanation skill... ...ya ya.... improving... improving.... aiya.... as what I always told my friend... if my explanation skill is good enough... I early early already go n be salesman already lar... be salesman can earn more.... nonid to sit here be admin lar... haha...

Sometimes 'yi qi zhi xia'... after complain by customer.... just think better I transfer to kl... because be admin in kl, no need the explain to customer de... haha........ hmmm.... a way to run away from my problem right.... but too bad... kl was tooooooooo far from my house..... and plus..... nobody wants me in kl......... haha.......

5 comments:

Cherry said...

o...not only u, my explanation skill also not good la...if good, oledi become sales person, as wat u say lor...earn many money also...hehe...i also dun like entertain customer la..if like, also oledi become customer service lor...haha

come la...i oledi ask u come le...u dun wan...not to say 逃避...HQ need u also...u r important le...and better than others la..u know who i mean? but i also cant compare u with tat PK ppl..cause u totally cant category v tat PK ppl..hahaha...u r my dear...best in coway...hehe
cepat go apply v mr hoe...then suggest close down ur office la..hahaha..wait u lor..dear

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

haha... close down klang... dun be siao la... this is mission impossible de lar... and plus... u know me right...? i m not the kind of person that will really go n ask for it from mr hoe de... haha ... unless they really need me la... hoho... cos my feeling is... those in kl is all VIP de... scare scare... haha

33 said...

谁讲我们不要你的?!你过来,我们会开心到~~~~~~~飞上天叻..........

p/s:你几时要转过来HQ? =P
定一个日期,快!

Anonymous said...

Since customer service is not your forte and you do not like to talk to customers, you should focus on what you really want to do. Ask yourself again, "WHAT DO I WANT TO DO?" HR? which section in HR? payroll?admin?training and development(which I believe you wont do coz involving ppl and lots of explanations)? If you are still not sure, you should visit The Star-Studio V at One Utama, there are job consultant - JOyce who is waiting for you there, to help you to know what you really want to do as she will do some card analysis with you. Studio V only opens on Tue and Thurs for job seekers who need advices in jobs/resume assessment and jobs-seeking AND that also depending on their announcement in the TheStar Jobs Online section. Keep a look out and I am sure you will not be disappointed!

In the meantime, update your resume and email to Angel at admin.careermove@gmail.com and indicate which locations which you preferred. She is good at hunting job for ppl without any fees.

You should attend soft skills training to improve your communication skills, to boost your confident and other technical skills. Though you do not like to explain to customers, but staffs in your company are also internal customers where you need to explain and share info with them from time-to-time, which are unavoidable.

Anonymous said...

You might be thinking that these soft skills and technical skills (ms excel advanced etc) will cost you a bomb, no worries, refer to your company HR personnel to check whether these trainings can be covered by your company, which most companies do for their staffs these days, or a 50% subsidizing from your company on your training as it is related to what your work requires you to do. Employee has right to these trainings.