Tuesday, March 31, 2009

cute bedsheet~~


see? this cute bedsheet... is the present from my dear boon yi for my previous birthday... sure u all curious... why until now only use the bedsheet...??? ya, this is the good question... and I have a good answer for this as well... hehe... its because all the while my bed have been 'ba zhan' by other... then I got no mood to put up his bedsheet already loh... until now... my bed have become my bed back already... so... its time..... haha... so... very cute leh...

And side view...
also that cute ... haha...

hmmm... today... 三番四次泪水要来找我的感觉。。。我都尽量压抑着。。。都不懂做末。。。到了总公司的同事跟我讲,明天来的那位同事,只是来一个月,然后我就去银行了。。。然后呢。。。突然想着想着,心里有些不爽。。。不懂做末很难受。。。然后又想。。。我还真是很可怜,如果讲现在要找个人诉苦,还真的是没有。。。零。。。朋友,不是没有,可是都是很远的。。。所谓,远水救不了近火嘛。。。唉。。。你们说我可怜吗?都怪我年轻时不交多一些朋友。。。显。。。厉害压抑的我,还是阻止了泪水的拜访。。。~~~

明天会更好。。。要相信。。。~~~

5 comments:

jiating said...

be strong gal~~some times i will also feel like that..everything will pass d...dun worry...jiayou ba~~lets Gambateh together!!!
ohya, it really a nice bedsheet...:p

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

i will sure gambatte... as i realize each of ur comment to me also will end up wil 'gambatte' de... haha... gambatte gambatte...!!! :p

Jiating said...

hehe..is remind u n remind myself also..:P..hehe..Gambateh lo..ohya, congradulation for ur promotion..hehe.

Cherry said...

ya la..cute bedsheet la...next time i come 'ba zhan' ..haha

gambateh la...sometime really feel like tat..so 委屈de...aih...hope soon wil got recruit person in there la...company cut cost, really cut many la..OT also cut la..bad... we together gambateh la....

LaiYee~Lilo said...

ur bedsheet really cute ler
猪猪
hw come this post 错字连篇
Pls Edit it.

人难免会遇到挫折
既来之 则安之
以平常心迎接它们