Sunday, May 10, 2009

gift from taiwan...

quite some time also i left my blog alone already... as usual... lazy... and no new updates...

Today, just meet up with my k kaki... haha... she just back from taiwan, which to take her wedding photo... and which when i ask her... whether got miss me or not... the answer is... she miss sing k more than me... haha... me also lar actually... haha... 1st quarter of the year, both of us siao sing k like siao lang... then recently these two months... like cool down a bit already ... dunno why...

this is a packet of sweets that she bought from taiwan for me... which the most special one is the lolipop... its (hei tang) de... which with sour plum at the center of the lolipop...


like this...

haha... a bit too sweet actually...... but its nice also... hehe...
and also this one....

isn't both of 'them' looks alike...? haha... but the right hand side one is bought from taiwan, which she say when she once saw this, then remember me liao... haha... cos i bought the left hand side japan doll from 1 Utama shop... haha... but heard that the small one is more expensive than the big one... hohoho... cos its hand-make one...

Thanks anyway for the souvenier and sweets...

No comments: