Sunday, June 19, 2011

Change My Own Personal Perception

Left my blog quite some time already
As i don't know how to start all the things here
I don't know how to adjust my own personal feeling as well
And maybe the most important thing
I don't know how to differentiate between Normal Friendship & Abnormal Friendship

Th@ts Why
I m3ssed up my normal feelings and my personal feeling that shouldn't be an issue for me

Am I treating my friends a bit over Too Good? T.T
Which it shouldn't be like this at the very first place
I shouldn't be tooo over care of it since the first place
Until now it become others "property", And I was a bit difficult to adjust back to the normal relationship that it should be at the very first place

One of my friend was right
She was super damn right on this !
She says :
Friends are only used to 'sip' our time
Whenever they got another half already
This becomes a super dAmn correct facts~
yes, Maybe this is true

And yes, this is true
And yes also
I was too childish
to look into it too 'heavy'

It definitely my own personal Feeling and problem ! @@
omg... T.T
Maybe I just can't accept that I am Finally lonely at the very Finally @.@
Maybe I just can't accept too that I am just a person to 'sip' time
And Maybe I should just change my perception , in future... in the past... or even currently
@@
Maybe I just was too Si-tu-pid ~ to hurt myself

3 comments:

Cherry said...

sorry to say tat ur fren say de is a truth~~tat's is a real life~~
isshoni ganbatte kudasai~~^^

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

i will try to adapt to it... start from now on... ><

wei00000 said...

yo man! u are not the herion in the sad story drama. Dun you feel sorry to us/ ur friend? "the one" is ur only friend beside us? Dammit that's hurt!! u still have many friend to "sip" ur time one, just see who is ur next victim lo.. haha.. cheer up man~