Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new 2009 ye@r...

this is the first day of 2009... as was holiday for everyone... though to update my blog on the last day of 2008... that is yesterday night... but too tired for me to do that... maybe before that was rushing here and there...

last day of the month--->31/12/08... as usual... rushing of closing of sales of my company... tired... then at night... rushing to prepare myself for a movie with my secondary best friend... which maybe because i got back too late from office... thats y have to rush... hehe... but too bad... that was not a good movie....haiz... bought a wrong movie on the last day... what kind of 'spirit' is that... really like watching kartoon... that was cost RM10 for the ticket... xxxx...

re-flash back my 2008 life... it was a busy life on the early of the year... as penang branch sales office not yet launch that time... all the penang sales coming fast to klang to key in... oh gosh... we work till 12a.m. once... i remember that... won't forget for the rest of my life i think... there is still like moutains of order on our hand... but they still can keep on posting to us... start from that time... I feel that penang people is really RICH people... hahaha...

After that Penang Sales Office had launch... our workload had reduce dramatically... because of course... all of the penang sales will be key in there... as for us.... we will just handling those sales that submitted in klang... then each of the admin will have their own job task... including both of us... which I am handling YS... and my colleague handling ASO... which as u all know... I Hate YS... and yes... until now i am still hate YS... no proper instruction for me... no guideline... I don't really know how to do... maybe I am just stupid enough... maybe...

In the mean time... there is not much happen in my routine life... which in other word... no improvement... haha... no matter on the personal life... love life... or all the kind of life... feel a bit shame of that actually ..... oh gosh... I already 25 already... what kind of life... what kind of ambition... what kind of future I want... what kind of work life i really want...I don't have it all....

I think at least I must find one in the year of 2009... or somebody could have give me some examples or guideline...hmmm.... really have to yield .... God, Please Help help me... already... hehe...

Gambatte...

Happy New Year 2009 to all my love ones...

1 comment:

Cherry said...

wish u have good improvement in year 2009...hehe^^

we gambate lor...

wish u happy new year!!