Thursday, September 9, 2010

Disappointment...

its been a long wait since previous long long holiday we have in the month of May, until now... tomolo is Hari Raya for Malays, which will be continues 3 days holiday for us.... yuuhooo.... ^^ so shiok... today can go back hometown... (although its quite near, and i can go back anytime... but still feel the happy feeling... lol)

Maybe the happy feeling is strong due to the difficulties faced in work... there will be a big big, emmm, kinda restructuring thing happens... which to combine sales operation and cody operation... become one big family... happy family instead... lol... but this seems not so right for us(current 'old bird' sales admin, :D) big changes on us, which although sounds like it will be a good experience for us to explore... but its quite tough too... arrrggghhh... the most difficult things which i hate'd since beginning( that time i wasn't really involve in, but saw my collegue handle it, i already feel the tough'ness)----- > Stock Count!!!! arrhhghghghg...... hmmm...... y am i be the ONE... i mean the TWO of the other ONE to do this kinda... counting things... my calculation is like shit... and now i am handle Stock Count... can u believe this... lol... haiz...

I think the only way is to adapt to it... or else... say bye bye... A) to adapt to it? B) to say bye bye.... of cos A i think... If choosing B it will like... run away from the problems... in mandarin... ' tao bi xian shi'... hmmm... kinda coward things to do huh... its just like the starting decision which i have to make in the beginning, whether to stay with current company or to take up the challenge in main office, as what i chose, the second alternative... I need to try... As what some of my friends told me, as least u gave a try, if still think that not suitable... then only change... ya... at last, this is the 'road' i chose... and I have to faced it... although until now, my mom is still grumbling on me, why i want to chose this way... I can't really explain all to her... but for what I know... I need to try...

Try Try Try... even on those things that my other friend thinks that I shouldn't have try to ask what actually happens between me n my another so called good friend... I also asked already... just that, there is no reply at all... even I tried my last try to request for the expenses I need to pay for, no reply even... <>

For what i know, I wouldn't try to ask her already, if not because I was advised by one of my colleague that, we shouldn't have this kind of unhealthy environment in the same office... ok...fine, c what response I get back... haiz... :( Actually already can guess the result... but still hope for some simply reply even... although already know there will be more big disappointment at last, and I sure can't accept it and will thinks a lot in the following day... but I still very 'fan jian de'... received the big disappointment...

Can't understand human being, why can have such 360 degree changes... no matter how close you are with him/her in the past, and no matter how good you to her in the past... but what I get at last... what can I say just... in this world, not say how much u scarifies to somebody or something or how good you to her/him in the past, you probably won't get back the same treat... super damn disappointed on these things already ... thinks i won't be able to put in 100% of good'ness into this kind of friendship already... kinda negative thinking huh... but really hard to change my perspective on these things already...

Most of my colleague advise me, just treat it as normal... i am very appreciate on their caring to me... but as for myself... i will try my best to not to think it... but its way too hard... really too hard... as in the same office... and the way of her ignorance to me is so obvious... I can't really ask myself to be 100% cold blood... sorry i just can't... and it still makes me feel very depressed sometimes when I saw she still can talk normal to others rather than to me... forgive me that I am not the god... can say 100% no feel than no feel... I think only I can understand my in depth feeling... and kinda hard for others to understand... If can, I would choose to leave... <>

5 comments:

Happy "Sam" said...

Great exchange ya.
Using english write blog.
Japanese also got !!
Great ~~~

Dear peng peng,
You already try your best.
Remember one important things in our heart ya.

When you feel don't know what to do !!
Then remember what is your start up point !!

Example for me ya.
I love to help friends.
Help people work, help people do pc and singing at stage also all is free of change ya.

Sometime I get complain from them ... Let them scold ... and forget me .. when got happy things !!!

I also sad but I remember my start up point.
Love, care, patient to parents.
How they treat me !!
Forget it !!
Forget return !!
I will happy happy like a monkey !!
^_^

♥CHr!sTy╞♀╡B@b3♥ said...

I know is hard..But whenever how hard type of situation also can adapt & cope it 1 day. Actually I felt there are misunderstanding between each other, but the point is she's not willing to tell the problem, you also can't solve it~ Perhaps.. give some time for each other.. There will be a solution..Maybe yes..Maybe no..But don't depress yourself too much about that..You doesn't know whose wrong..whose correct..Life is always not the things you sacrifice will get the result..Life is always unfair..But we got no choice..We have to face it too..Let it goes natural girl..But I think not all the people would be like this okay..Not to be too pessimism..Treat it as a challenge..Life is always ups and down~ I'm also from the process of learning from the failure and upset situation..Try to be tough and optimism~ So don't be too disappointing dear.. You are not alone and the only person facing all the upsets situation..Yet..There are still more people outside the failure they met is more worse than us..PengPeng! You can do it OK! Always trust yourself! Life is colorful sometimes is just depends how are you going to color it~ ;)

Cherry said...

yes, at least a try...mayb i oso want to give a chance for it (潜意识的欲望)..ming li reminded me 2day 1. hehe....really tough things for us la...i oso think like u...headache...try mayb is d way for us, mayb good, mayb not...if good, we oso happy..if not, no choice, have to think another way --bye bye. working life is like tat...even sometimes oledi knew tat, but human being still will 自寻烦恼...犯贱...
'没大的期望,就不会有失望'...dun put high expectation la...let it be...let time pass thru all this la...mayb later will got some miracle --> daijoubu desu...u must believe...hehe..dun say like 'u won't be able to put in 100% of good'ness into this kind of friendship already..'...u will when u find the best 1 de. then tell u:'don't like me too much o, later suddenly say me dissppointed u, i scare la..'wahaha. frankly speaking, '好就一起咯,不好就各自飞咯'..relationship is like tat de la..who can say 100% good or bad..human relationship is a very tough things for us oso, really need time & experience to handle la. the most important things is '问心无愧' then ok lo...wakarimasu ka?
人生不会平平顺顺的,就是要玩残我们的.人生像坐过山车,冲上冲下,刺激叻.
watashi tachi wa isshoni ganbarimasu. 加油!! hope wat jay chou say:'彩虹--也许时间是一种解药...'明天会更好!!
p/s: pls study nihon-go la...isshoni ganbarimasu, i think for recently this is d thing tat make us more interest de & we should keep on this feeling forever. 坚持到底. ^^

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

很谢谢你们那么支持我。。。给我不少鼓励。。。可是我不懂我可以撑多久。。。毕竟,在同一个办公室。。。我觉得我不行。。。甚至开始觉得自己不应该换过来。。。就不会有酱的问题了。。。

Cherry said...

你想太多啦。。。你不来,真的不会发生这样的事吗?。。也有可能对象不是你啦。。
但,人永远都不可能回到过去。。也没有这么多的如果。。如果知道未来会发生什么事,那你就是神咯。。既然发生了,只有去面对了。。。
加油啦。。你不可能永远忘记这件事,回忆还是会有的。。尽量转移目标,去做你要做的事啦,不要再回忆和‘如果’。。你会渐渐淡忘的。。人生没有永远都如你所愿的,最重要是心态啦,看你怎么去看待每件事咯。。
大家一起加油吧!!^^