Monday, December 15, 2008

busy week...

its been a week time i didn't update my blog... my life was so empty sometimes..... this was sometimes i feel...
but for last week,quite a holiday week for me...
as usual, my company had Good Morning Coway every early of the month... and for the last month of 2008-->December... we had our Good Morning Coway in TGV KLCC on 11 Dec 2008... it was a second try since previously we had once in GSC Pavilion in the month of May 2008... muahaha...can watch movie in cinema again... in working hour... can u imagine...? hehe...... with all our collegue...
at first i was very happy to wait for this day to reach... but then something just pop up... something that actually makes me 'zuo you wei nan'... and makes me dunno how to react to my dear colleague... altou as she say... 'what he done is just nothing to do with you...' but in fact, maybe she is correct... but for me, i just can't make it like no relationship with ' what he done is no relationship to me'... like this... yeah, maybe just i think too much... but i just can't stop myself from thinking like that... and i just feel so sorry when facing my dear colleague... this makes me feel miserable sometimes... as both also my dearest''''''''...... i dunno how should i do...
took annual leave on 12 December 2008, as we are force to clear our annual leave before end of this year, which only 5 days are allow to carry forward to 2009... a good holiday for me to settle my personal thing... but as soon as i settle it, went back home for drama + sleep... what a little waste to my leave right...
as for Saturday, 13 Dec 2008... my colleague from HQ KL came to our Klang Sales Office, just to help us on th Christmas decoration ... what a sweet help of that... if for both of us, sure won't have so much of idea(s) of these decoration... even for my colleague, just like really come and go... with a very sweet help from them, we had went to bah kut teh after that ... which they wish to eat... and end of the program of that day... as they say want to go back KL office to continue work... so hardworking... haha... as for me, continue my program....--> sing karaoke... haha... as usual, asked my friend that always also like to sing k, went for k session that day also... to release stress for me... maybe... and for her... hmm... no gua... really happy to sing k with her... hehe... although my voice really not as loud as her... mostly depends on mike... and got a RM5 voucher for that... and future plan... to sing again after our hearing on Jan 2009... good choice.... hahaha....

No comments: