Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dislike...

Sometimes, Someway, Somehow... I just got the feeling of dislike'ing those big big celebration days... just dunno why... maybe I just dun like the feeling of loneliness... being loneliness without any friends to accompany on these big celebrations... as for my family, they didn't really celebrate all these celebrations day... which mostly my siblings will find their own program... and ....ehmm...... as for me.... mostly my fren... already got their bf to acc... haha... or maybe need to acc bf/gf.... aih... who ask me so 'ming ku'... haha...

Recently really hate to come to work... or maybe i just can't work with family members/relative in the same company.... sometimes will feel 'zuo you wei nan'..... dunno these is just my own feeling.... or even other ppl is the same as me ...... sometimes.... people will bring 'relationship' to work... i just dislike this kind of situation.... and even sometimes disagreement or conflict arise... will be more difficult to faced...... at least, for me, I dunno how should i face it..... should I just Pretending nothing happen??? or Say Sorry on behalf of somebody....??? I dunno..... To become an easy come, easy go person is really not easy... if only I could be like that...

And sometimes, will be impolite to xxx also... all this is just becos of the relationship..... becos we got certain relationship, sometimes i will lost temper...... Just super hate my bad temper sometimes....... why I just can't talk nicely like I m talking to other people......? why I wil just lost my temper like that so easily... who can teach me to control my temper? so that I won't be so over everyday...... Maybe after reading this, most of my friend will get scare of me, thinking why am I acting like this.... why I can have both side of me? why? maybe only god knows... blame god pula... haha


Or maybe sometimes I just need to pretending....... to smile like this--->

1 comment:

Cherry said...

ya la..agree le...sometime got relationship in company really 'ma fan' le..aih...
dont too blame urself lor..bad temper ...me also same same la..haha..sometime, also suddenly like tat la...aih...i say wan control..but also difficult la..hope we can bit bit control la..hehe..gambate..