Sunday, December 7, 2008

kamisama... mou, sukoshi dake...



haha... this today title... Takeshi Kaneshiro金城武。。。oh my god..... so handsome... haha... accidentally saw his picture in newspaper... and coincidently i was watching the drama kamisama, mou sukoshi dake these two days... hehe
these two days...was holiday as hari raya haji... hmm... no place to go... no money as well...so decided to sit at home..... and decided to watch back my favourite japanese drama... those 'YAT YU CAN PIN'... as describe by my friends last time when i was in university time.... that time i was really mostly everyday also sit in front of my pc.... and no other thing else... watch japanese drama.... hehe.... till i also siao liao...
then recently at last.... my dad bought the dvd player at home... hehe... then i decided to watch back my japanese 'classic' drama.... ehmmm.... at last... i choose this...--> mou sukoshi dake... means god, more give me more time... this was really i good drama... which acted by Takeshi Kaneshiro(金城武) and kyoko fukada(深田恭子)... was an very old drama... but really very nice... how nice...? i dunno how to explain... u can feel it when u watching it... no lies... the song also very super nice... sing by Luna Sea- I For You...... its a pop idol group in japan.... heres the song of 'I For You" from Youtube... ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xd466ek-HA&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=kamisama,+mou+sukoshi+dake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=v
i bought the original vcd last time ... when i was really into it that time... hehe.... then now can use my big big tv to watch... so happy... but the quality wasn't that good.... as this vcds is really old... its resolution... ehmm.... but not a problem for me... hehe.... hehe... use two night to finish it... so shiok....

No comments: