Monday, December 22, 2008

cameron trip... 20/12/08 - 21/12/08

hmm... its been a week time I didn't update my blog... again... hehe... seems like a bit lazyzzness coming again... or is it this is the real me...??? hehe...

okok... last week... went to cameron with my ex-collegue... collegue in NTPM... which... some of them is based in Penang branch one... hehe... 1st time took pictures with my own camera... hoho... feel excited... so 38 right... went to few places... took some pictures... which i think this is the first time i took so many pictures... hoho...

first day... took Aeroline bus to Penang... which is because the trip starts from Penang... i think 100% of people will say' huh??? why so ma fan??? even if take bus from kl to cameron will be much faster..." oh please, dun ask me why... haha... cos i oso dunno y i will do such thing... hehe... but talking about the aeroline bus, this is the first time i try it... good service... and the air cond is really air cond... not ' hot air'... haha... too some pictures on the breakfast provided... subway burger...


Comfort Aeroline bus


Subway burger as breakfast


milo, as requested by me... which u can choose between coffee, tea, or milo...

reach Penang... meet old frenz... and we had went to eat the 'chao zou', somewhere in Parit Buntar i think, which 'ah xian ren qing wei' intro one... not bad about the porridge.... and went to drink milk... its actually fresh cow milk... forgot to take pictures on the milk... which is quite nice ... reminded me that its been long time i didn't drink milk already... since HL milk increase the price already... haha... the fresh cow milk was really nice... cost RM2.50 per cup... yummy yummy...

the next day... start our journey 5am... which was planned... actually i think its far tooooo early... haha... but.... no choice...

hmm... really dunno how to comment liao... just upload some of the pictures which took on that trip...


yin, yan, teh, peng with tomatoes...

with teh in Teh Boh Plantation coffee shop...

opps... group photos i think too be uploaded next time... because not using my camera... hehe...

and another thing... present from my 'tou dai zai' in NTPM... she had been for duno HK or where liao... bought me a present... but until now only teh pass it to me... blame me ....no heart... haha... so long time never contact her already... dunno how was she... and hope she still remember me lar... its a t-shirt... but quite ngam ngam hao... and its first time the t-shirt that people give me as present suits my SIZE... haha... really happy of it...

3 comments:

Hazel said...

the shirt looks nice le..should wear it often ya

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

haha... ok ok ...no problem... boon yi didnt upload the present u gave her wor... and also mine that u pass to her... wuwuwu... can't c....

Cherry said...

hi...nice trip le..
also nice shirt le...
next time wear to let us see also la..hehe