Wednesday, March 4, 2009

about bread + sad + happy...

Its been long time also... i didn't update any blog with photo... this morning... when eating a piece of bread... suddenly memory flash back.... flash back to my Uni time... if not mistaken is uni time lar... that time... we like to buy this kind of bread... that is ------>

opps.... hmm.... the image is too ugly....can't even upload here... try to imagine back maybe... :p haiz... phone camera really no good... haha....

i still remember that time when we are studying... there are bread stall that sell bread outside our university... then the most sellable bread is this one... ---> 'xie rou mian bao'... haha... whenever we go must buy at least one de... even if late then will be 'SOLD OUT'... haha... can u imagine that...??? sometimes dunno what so special bout this... but its quite popular that time lar... my frenz... still remember those times...??? really miss those days... Sometimes... something if u didn't do it long time already..... will be forgotten easily... or maybe is me only.... easily forgotten things recently... whenever suddenly remember back.... it is really a sweet study days.... with 'xie rou mian bao'... wakakaka...

Tonight really not a good night for me... there is always something family matters happen behind... quarrel and disagreements happens.... i really don't like this kind of feeling... nobody can tell... somebody think this is a very 'xia suei' if telling others... thats y telling other... will be very 'xia suei'... arhg..... y is that problems always never ending....??? when will it ends... ??? maybe its part of my fault also... i didnt take initiative to 'an wei' somebody... just let other to face it... but.... i m not good in doing those thing... just not good enough...

Mood comes good when I receive a small gift from my dear collegue from kl... I dunno y she will suddenly give me this gift... certainly, its not my birthday... and not our "Knowing 1 year anniversary"... haha... but when i receive it, I was really happy... dunno y... maybe I was just too easy to satisfy... even if a small small gift from any of my dear friend... will make me smile enough already... she some more gave me my favorite color clip.... (as what she asked me before give me, hehehe)... sky blue... blue = blur blur.... that is me... sometimes... haha... this is the small gift... --->





Thanks dear theresa... you are so sWeet.... sometimes sorry for asking u so many question that I suppose to know the answer(who ask to be more experience than me???) , and to be so '438'( which u teach me de... hehe) I will always remember this de... ---> 438... :p love u oh...

Promised myself to take down all the things happen using my camera... so that it can be a sweet memory in future... :)

No comments: