Thursday, March 12, 2009

m!stakes d@y...

today... keep on do things wrong...........
what am i doing leh???

1st... easily forgotten on what people told me on the situation... and transfer wrong information to the other side... sxxx ... makes me so paiseh in front of the 'wu gu' person... haiz... actually not his fault one... now because of me, it become his fault... at 1st lar... but at last also get to explain with the other party about it to correct MY mistakes... yes... is MY mistakes... why am i so forgettful ....so easy to forget what people had explained to me... haiz...like old people brain... although still able to correct the mistakes, but I still felt paiseh to him... haiz... sorry ya, 表哥... sorry... I m not purposely de...

2nd... explain the wrong information to the salesman... oh shxx... later next time he submit the wrong document... that time i will really dxx loh... then that time i will die dao hen nan kan... cos i teach him the wrong thing... haiz... tried to call him after he left to correct my mistakes... but.... why his handphone can't get through??? oh my god... aih.. why am I always lack of confident on explaining things to people... why??? then now even work thing also make mistakes... shxx loh...
hope tomorrow I can get to call the salesman and correct my mistakes also... god, protect me...

3rd... forgot already... oh my god... old people sickness came again...

Company is restructuring nowadays... many things had change internally... this makes me worry... and also scare... although I am so far away... but dunno y... one thinking in my mind... recession.... restructuring... and retrenchment... haiz... really feel not right about all this... yes I know... changes is good for each company... changes is to walk far and more far... but.... this kind of changes really makes me feel not right... y y tell me y....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our life is keep on changing every day..just tk it easy...some times change is good then no change..atleast will have some things different from wat we have right now..just tk as an chance to learn new things lo...right???dun worry be h@ppy....:) Gambateh...