Tuesday, November 11, 2008

belated lunch with frenz...

today.... have another lunch with my frenz.... chiew ping... but actually is my fault... cos yesterday she already asked me for lunch... but because i had promise to my colleague... so... hehe....
but today... both of us have japanese food.... sabi wasabi in bukit tinggi 2... hehe... both of us really likes japanese food... almost went for many times liao... haha

ok...I ordered a set of teppanyaki salmon set... cos mostly everytime also eating chicken.. hmmm... today change a bit.. hehe


quite ok also... cos the salmon is big enough... haha...

then chiew ping had ordered a set of tempura set...


and then we add on two side dishes... one fire volcano maki and mussels....
yummy....
both also delicious this time.... hehe...
this is fire volcano maki... inside is soft shell crab... and with some ebiko on it... yummy yummy... hehe

and

yummy... the mussel... not so chezzy... and not so big... -->dai gao'... cos if too big and cheezy....will be quite ' e xin'.... haha... nice...

hehe... me with mussel... and my teppanyaki salmon zen set... hehe... can't really c the mussel... must turn it so that everybody can c it... haha...

a great lunch with great frenz... thanks chiew ping for the lunch... which suppose should be me who treat u ler... hehe... thanks for the belated celebration ya...

No comments: