Thursday, November 13, 2008

today's surprise...

today... in the morning is a quite irritating morning... cos need to settle those YS case... keep on KIT with those salesman... hate to do these thing actually... but what to do... this is work... and settle those fail cases that was pending... if only everybody is giving co-operation to each other... arhgg......

but in the afternoon... there is some surpise... haha... my collegue in HQ... so cute... and so sweet of them... using 'citilink' to send something to me... haha... but actually need to thanks the 'citilink' man --- > steven... haha... thanks for sending the belated ' present'... a bit shock when he gave me... haha... let c what's that... a weird, but sweet present... haha...



this is LAYS... as everybody knows... Ms Chin... was so funny.... and playful.... sent me a packet of Lays... haha... took an picture together with the citilink courier plastic beg, and also a piece of Coway paper, which full of her personal cop on it... please refer to the next picture...

Joanne, altough outside people will think u so 38... although I am also.. haha... but u dun angry lor.... actually it is so sweet... and you are so playful... this is the first time i received a so special present... with a so special way... i think i will not forget it for the rest of my life... hahaha... :) thanks...

and next... presenting.....



yup... its a note... a note that I have been told that she wrote in a rush... and sounds in a funny situation... and when i told her that I am gonna put this picture in my blog... she say she will paiseh x 10... so ....I have decided to do some trick on this picture... so that.... only Both of us knows what actually she had been writing on the paper... haha...

darling... u are so playful and sweet as joanne as well.. haha... when i saw this paper .... I nearly 'ZA DAO'... haha... first thinking... U win liao ler... haha... but truely lar... happy in heart ler... haha... will keep it also for the rest of my life also... muahahaha... such a special way for letting me not to forget u... clever... hehe...

thankiu very mucie... both my cute and playful colleague... :)

1 comment:

eunice said...

幸好你弄马赛克了,不然我就几丢脸咯。都是steven的错咯,没有早早跟我讲他要过去你那边><