Tuesday, November 11, 2008

blog for the date ~ 101108

101108 ... was my birthday ... its yesterday... but this blog had been late to be post... cos yesterday, dunno y... suddenly feel super down... then no mood to write blog at night... but i do have some happy thing to share as well...

this afternoon, me and my 2 colleague had went for Korean BBQ, which is just opposite of my workplace...my colleague Helen had mentioned many times that she wanted to go for the Korean BBQ, but the timing is just not right... so until today only we have the time to go for it...












it was quite ok with the food, as the marinated pork is quite nice... ans also the rice cake, and also the pan cake we ordered...all these we ordered was almost the most popular food in Korea, which if Korean, all this is the must for them to eat...






Have a great time there as well...

and after the lunch, both my colleague had bought me a cake, and ask all the other salesman to sing a birthday song for me.... eh~hmm... although it sounds a bit weird, but anyway, thanks everybody... and the fruit cake was quite nice... bought from baker's cottage....




And thats all for the celebration of my birthday for this year, as for my family celebration, all of them was not free.... so we will have dinner end of the week... maybe....

and there was a surprise for me from my colleague in HQ.... my dear theresa mui mui.... hehe... thought she just return to me my cd's... but actually she bought me a present... hmm... so touching... and its so cute of the big head pig... whenever i saw the pig.... i will think of her.... it is very similar with her ler... haha....such a good colleague... but I was always asking her many question and sometimes feel that I was disturbing her.... hmmm... sorry if I say anything wrong ya...theresa.... u r such a good colleague.... as well as all of them in HQ... thanks u all for the birthday wishes today.... especially theresa ... hehehe...



and i suddenly felt that.... this present from theresa... is seems familiar ler... think deep a bit... it really looks like the pig that boon yi gave me also ler... lets us have a look on both pic...






Doesn't the two pig looks the same... oh my god.. what a coincidence... haha...

thanks for the two person and the two piggy... hehe...:)

and today 101108...suppose to tell myself... 'forget it... miracles is not going to happen on u... after start from today must be forget all... is ALL... and start a new life... since there is no action from the other side... that means... everybody knows... I know ... and understand... NEw aGe.. nEw Life... ganbatte....!!!

No comments: