Saturday, November 8, 2008

pre-birthday celebration for both of us...

hehe.... can't wait to post up the some of the pictures that we took today when we have our gathering... actually also consider pre-celebration for my dear, boon yi, and also me... hehe... although there is just few of us... but still very happy for the gathering...

first of all, we went to neway in time square, to sing karaoke... although it is just 3 of us... and there is only 2 hour for us to sing, but we have a fun time also... :)

oPps, another happy and sweet thing... that is my dear had made 'longan tau fu fa' for me... she is so clever in cooking actually, plus hardworking... hehe...if for me....hmm... hehe.... one word... lazy... hehe.... anyway, it was so sweet of her to make me a special add-up present... thanks dear, muacks....:)




after the singing, we went for a walk in time square... and just realize that.... all the mui mui zai or 'fa leng keng' there... all also wear differently... really different if compare to previously our year... haha... maybe this is call 'fashion'... and we was a bit out-dated from it... and I myself feel that a bit dizzy to look at them, with the sooo 'daring' new fashion... haha... ya, one word to describe lo... I m out-dated from the current latest fashion... hehe... and notice also there is a huge changes in time square... which can proves that.... I've been toooooooo long time never visits to time square already, i think since I start my working life, 2 years ago... hehe

yes, at last chiew ping reach to meet us in time square after her work liao... hehe...then we had went for a hi-tea in Subway, .....with the 12 inch sandwich... me, boon yi and may share it....



while chiew ping had bought another set, which is 6 inch de... and also with a limited edition of potato chips... hehe... took a picture of it also... hehe


Before we get our sandwich, me and boon yi had took some pictures on the present she gave to me this year... which is an useful 'thing' .... hehe... secret.... later will show u all what actually is that... now we have a look on the cover 1st... so happy to see the cover that is also the color i like most - Sky Blue... hehe






and we had a long chat with each other while we was enjoying our big big sandwich, which full of vege... different kind of vege... haha.... in fact, its a healthy hi-tea... cos its full of VEGE....

after that, we continue to walk around in time square, which actually our main point is waiting for the time, and also waiting for another friend to meet us for our steamboat plan tonight... as we heading our way to the booth that sell cosmetic, that ah may wanted to visit to buy the cosmetic... the brand - majolica-majorca.com.... which actually a new brand of cosmetic that is made in japan by Shiseido... same company... with a new brand... 4 of us actually just to visit the booth, but at last we get each of us a Free eye shadow, which becuase we participate with the program organize by the majolica... although i didnt really use cosmetic product... but it cost RM20.90 for the eye shadow... happy to get a free gift... haha



and nice part coming up... present that boon yi choose for me... hehe... actually is super single bed sheet, with a pillow case and also a specially chosen bolster case... hehe... its very cute and I really like it... my dear was always so caring, can think of such good present to give me.. hehe... and sometimes makes me so NEI JIU... cos y I can't as creative as she is... hehe...



cute??? sure la... hehe

lastly, show u all a funny picture...

haha... recognize where actually we sit at??? its actually on the floor, near the promotion booth... 4 of us are exhausted... and we are waiting for 'somebody' to come... and leg was so pain already.... and we are actually eating ' kari yu dan' that was bought by mr teng han xiang... after he had FINALLY arrive... hehe.... although he was late, but anyway, thanks for the 'kari yu dan', han xiang and boon yi.... hehe.... so paiseh this picture had been took by chiew ping... and funny... haha...

Today was a happy day because meet up all my dear friend, which no need to think about my work... which sometimes gives me a lot of 'WU XING ZHONG DE pressure'...

And another thing... awaiting for my another dear hazel for her present to me and boon yi... cos i heard... she had bought us something.... hehe...something... hope that we can wear la okie... hehe...

End of Part 1 for 09/11/2008... 12:55a.m.
To be continue...

No comments: