Sunday, November 30, 2008

i m back....

its been quite some time i didn't post up my most recent news... everyday seems like very tiring... everyday....wake up... with a very BU YUAN YI feeling... brush teeth... bla bla bla... omg...running out of time... every morning also blame myself...'y dun i wake up earlier...??? so that won't be toooo late to office....' i mean ngam ngam hao time reach office....hehe.... but every morning still repeating the same thing... hehe....

then reach office...dunno y sometimes will start to 'FAN' about work.... scare that my collegue that handle the same work with me(which is from different department) will call me to follow-up those cases.... sienz... sometimes i always thinking... izit really need to do THOSE kind of report that she curi-curi show me? which is her boss ask her to do so??? izit a MUST??? and also izit we must call up those salesman daily....??? but for some company... their payment is really will be slower... how are we going to chase them???i really dunno the correct way to chase those payment... afterall... my communication skill is not good enough... and I m not from 'DAI YI LONG" department... so i dun have the skill... if I have, I early early also go n be a sales person liao lar... can earn more somemore... hmm.... i not sure... for me... i dun think it is necessary....ya, it might be easier for boss to review the results... but for those pending cases... everyday will be a different answer coming up... how shall we amend on the reports then..... hmmm.... i dunno... maybe my brain is not intelligent enough in doing those kind of reports... forget about it lar... if she wants to complain about me that my working process is SLOW.... i also no choice....

sometimes working is just making me crazy... economic become more worst some more... and different policies in the company... conflict between human being... many many more... and one thing that I really need to change myself.... is my TEMPER..... dunno y ler... after involve myself in working world... my temper become more worst and worst... especially when talking to my own 'people'.... haiz... why I just can't control my BAD temper??? why???

Everytime went to Pak Li to da bao mee goreng mamak.... while waiting on my mee, I will saw a very good phase... It says...." Even if you are a kind heart people, but If you have a BAD TEMPER, your are not consider a kind person"...yup... this is definitely pointing on me.... no doubts... I, can conclude myself to be a kind heart people... haha... dun vomit... but actually my temper is really very very NOT GOOD.... omg.... why I just can't control it???how could my temper be so bad to certain people....??? I feel so BAD.... Bad to myself... bad to them.... bad bad bad.... I still remember that before I start my working life.... everybody say I got a GOOD temper... but why now....? 360 degree change.... evolving maybe... haha.... hope i can control myself next time... ok? control control and control....yah... this is the way...

today... finally.... SATURDAY... haha.. but need to work for closing.... and lost my temper again... haiz...... again... because those salesperson.... fall in love to 'last minutes wok'... always also like that...at first plan to go back home at 4pm.... mana tahu.... 6pm only can go back after settle all.... haiz... but.... me and my fren went to aeon bukit tinggi....hehe... for sing k again... oh.... sing sing sing... but this time a bit different.... because both of us got the 1/2 hour capsule vouchers... hehe... means we go once.... in the evening..... sing in the capsule for half an hour... and second round.... in the night.... also same half an hour.... haha.... so crazy right.... hehe.... never try before .... and also bought a present to one of my fren... hopes that she like it....

tired........slep........ to be continue.....

No comments: